Thanks for signing-up to take part on Saturday and Sunday, 25-26 March 2017!
Need ideas on what to do for Neighbours Day?
- Bake or Make something to take around to a neighbour.
- Host a “bring a plate” BBQ or picnic for your street or apartment building.
- Invite your neighbour over for tea/coffee and a chat.
- Take part in Piece of Cake – Christchurch
- Collect your neighbours’ contact details
- Organise a sports or games day
- Work on an ongoing community project with your neighbours
- Attend a wider community Neighbours Day event organised by a local organisation, school or church. Check back in January 2017, as we’ll be listing larger events that are open to the general public on our public events page.
For more ideas, see our Activities page.
Plus, you can download and print off editable posters and invites to give out to your neighbours, from our Resources page.